How and What to Consign
Man Cave Consignment for Men is always eager to see what new consigners have to offer for consignment.
Just call or come into the store and make an appointment. All items should be of fine quality and there is a twenty-five piece limit.
Clothing needs to be clean, pressed, and on a hanger. Tools can not be excessively used and worn-out – all should be clean and in proper working order.
Remember, there is a limited about of store space, so I am choosy to get the very best for my customers. Please call and set up an appointment before hauling the items here.
Consignment Terms and Conditions
- Items are taken for 60 days (in most cases).
- Pricing is set by Man Cave with any discounts by direction and agreement.
- Consigners receive 50 % payout of the final sale price.
- Monthly payout to consigners is issued on the 15th day of the month following the sale.
- Items may not be picked up prior to expiration date of agreement.
- Consigners have 3 days after expiration date to retrieve their items. After the 3rd day unretrieved item(s) become the property of Man Cave.
- Man Cave is unable to insure your items. Consigners should keep valuable items insured after consigning.
Download Consignment Agreement